This product was previously known as Enzyme Peel. The Enzyme Exfoliator by Susanne Kaufmann is a light facial peeling made of mild fruit acids that ensures an even, radiant, clear skin tone. A blend of natural enzymes exfoliates the skin for a noticeably softer result while nourishing ingredients soothe and strengthen dry, sensitive skin at the same time.
- Gently removes dead skin particles
- Refines pores
- Activates your skin’s metabolism
- Prepares skin perfectly for masks
- Clinically proven
How to Use
- Apply this peel in a thin layer over the face, taking care to avoid the eye area.
- Leave on and relax for 15 minutes.
- Remove with a damp cloth and follow with your regular Susanne Kaufmann products.
- For best results, use once a week.
Perfect to use as a preparation for nourishing serums and masks, to enhance the absorption and efficacy of your follow-on skincare. For a hydrating boost, use the Enzyme Exfoliator before our Moisturising Mask and discover beautifully nourished skin.
This product contains witch hazel which is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing mothers. Always consult your doctor before using new products while pregnant or nursing.
- Moisturising and toning apple enzymes gently remove dead skin cells.
- Ectoin protects against harmful environmental influences and increases the skin’s ability to store moisture.
- Fenugreek supplies moisture to the skin and contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant.
- Kiwi fruit has an antioxidant, moisturising and skin-soothing effect.
- Enzymes in papaya leaves provide gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and activates the production of collagen, promoting skin elasticity.
Aqua (water), alcohol denat., pentylene glycol, glycerin, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, carbomer, alcohol, saccharide isomerate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf water, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, actinidia deliciosa (kiwi) fruit extract, ectoin, trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract, maltodextrin, menthol, chlorella vulgaris/lupinus albus protein ferment, aloe barbadensis leaf powder, pectin, cucumis melo (melon) fruit extract, terpineol, sodium hydroxide, levulinic acid, sodium levulinate, bisabolol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, citric acid, sodium citrate.
Enzyme Exfoliator 50ml
Out of stock