Scented Candle 280gr
The limited edition Rose des Neiges candle by Maison Francis Kurkdjian brings you a breeze in a wintergarden, combining rose and red fruits, a fresh scent with warm gourmand facets.
The Rose des Neigs Scented Candle by Maison Francis Kurkdijan is a limited-edition scented candle, incarnating a soft breeze in a colourful winter garden. The gourmand raspberry notes blend with elegant accents of rose to delicately, and sweetly add charm to all your most festive moments. Made from vegetable and animal wax, the scented candle is encased in a Limoges porcelain jar.
The braided cotton wick preserves the olfactive quality of the candle and guarantees an optimal burn time of 58 hours.
This candle is 280 grams, which is equivalent to approximately 58 burning hours.
How do you burn scented candles?
- The first time you burn the candle for 1 to 1.5 hours, this activates the wax, the scent, and saturates the wick with the scented wax.
- It is better not to let a scented candle burn for more than 3 hours. The melted wax continues to smell for a long time even after blowing out and too high temperatures can be detrimental to the quality of the odor.
- Each time you light the candle, let the candle burn until the top of the wax has completely melted.
- After blowing out, place the wick back in the middle of the candle, this prevents an irregular melting pattern.
- Check before lighting whether the wick is not too long, a wick of 5 mm is optimal. This prevents fumes and soot formation.
Rose des Neiges Scented Candle - Limited Edition
Out of stock