Incense (60 sticks)
Every fragrance from L’Objet’s ‘Parfums de Voyage’ collection is designed to transport you to a special moment or place in time – these ‘Oh Mon Dieu’ incense capture the spirit of Paris’ artistic and sexual revolution in 1969.
Earthy yet mysterious, incense is treasured for its ability to enliven our senses, cleanse impurities, and elevate our moods. Japanese incense, which delivers the purest fragrance possible. Sensual notes of cognac and lipstick with undertones of incense, leather and caramel.
The sticks burn for about 25 minutes, but the aroma will linger around for much longer.
|ORIENTAL, WOODY||FRAGRANCE FAMILY|
|Cognac, Caramel, Coriander, Pimento||HEAD NOTES|
|Rose, Jasmine, Plum, Black currant||HEART NOTES|
|Leather, Incense, Oakmoss||BASE NOTES|
How to take care?
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations. Dust with a soft cloth.
(1) Place the end of the stick into a heatproof incense holder.
(2) Light the tip of the incense with a flame and let it burn for at least ten seconds before gently blowing out the flame.
(3) Properly lit, the end of the stick will glow red and produce fragrant wisps of smoke. The stick will smolder for approximately 25 minutes, but its aroma will for several hours. Do not let incense burn unsupervised. Use the stick in an appropriate incese holder. Do not place directly on an unprotected surface. Do not burn incense in an enclosed space. Keepy away from flammable and non heat-resistant materials. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- 5.5 L in (14 L cm)
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- 60 sticks
- Burn Time: .5 hours/stick
- Fragrance: Oh Mon Dieu No.69