Incense (60 sticks)
L’Objet’s incense sticks are designed to be used with one of the brand’s chambers in our edit. Created in collaboration with the Haas Brothers and master perfumer Yann Vasnier, the signature ‘Mojave Palm’ scent has warm, woody notes inspired by the desert.
The sticks burn for about 25 minutes, but the aroma will linger around for much longer.
The signature Mojave Palm fragrance of this earthy Japanese Incense was developed with perfumer Yann Vasnier fills your space with dry, woodsy notes native to the desert.
|ORIENTAL, WOODY||FRAGRANCE FAMILY|
|Papyrus immortelle, bay laurel, coriander, green notes||HEAD NOTES|
|Juniper, cypress, cinnamon, Atlas cedar||HEART NOTES|
|Guaiac wood, patchouli, fir balsam, frankincense, cistus||BASE NOTES|
How to take care?
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations. Dust with a soft cloth.
(1) Place the end of the stick into a heatproof incense holder.
(2) Light the tip of the incense with a flame and let it burn for at least ten seconds before gently blowing out the flame.
(3) Properly lit, the end of the stick will glow red and produce fragrant wisps of smoke. The stick will smolder for approximately 25 minutes, but its aroma will for several hours. Do not let incense burn unsupervised. Use the stick in an appropriate incese holder. Do not place directly on an unprotected surface. Do not burn incense in an enclosed space. Keepy away from flammable and non heat-resistant materials. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- 5.5 L in (14 L cm)
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- 60 sticks
- Burn Time: .5 hours/stick
- Fragrance: Mojave Palm