Dr. Barbara Sturm’s THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM deploys her proprietary formulation of Vitamin C in three skin-friendly forms. The serum contains the optimal concentration of 5% Vitamin C in a stable form that is easily absorbed, safe and gentle on the skin. THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM has an active ingredient complex that includes oil-soluble Vitamin C THD, stabilized, synthetic Vitamin C in glucosidic form and an extract from Kakadu Plum, a fruit that is a potent source of plant-based Vitamin C. Together, they help to reduce uneven pigmentation, improve tone and provide anti-oxidative protection from free radicals and environmental stressors for a youthful and healthy-looking complexion. The serum also contains Zinc, which helps to increase the absorption of Vitamin C into the skin. Finally, Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen, which is needed for firm and youthful-looking skin.
– An innovative and skin-friendly serum containing three forms of Vitamin C
– Zinc helps to activate and transport Vitamin C effectively into the skin
– The serum has strong anti-oxidant properties, protecting against environmental stressors
– Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid provide intensive moisture and hydration
– THE GOOD C counteracts the new formation of age spots, and helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation
– Regular usage results in brighter, more radiant skin