Scented Candle 190gr
23:15 À L’abri des Regards Scented Candle is an Amber, Powdery fragrance evoking an incognito meeting, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
You want to remain incognito? But this scented candle makes you want to kiss, touch and hug. Resist if you can the fervour of Heliotrope, the sweetness of Lavender, the call of a Birch forest. You’ll see it’s great but if you don’t have the time, we understand.
All D’Orsay candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram – interlaced letters – in a modern echo to the history of the house.
|FRAGRANCE FAMILY||Amber, Powdery|
|HEAD NOTES||Heliotrope , Lavender, Leather accord|
|HEART NOTES||Sandalwood, Birch, Lavandin|
|BASE NOTES||Patchouli, Vanilla, Amber|
How to make the most of your D’Orsay candle: – When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid (for about 4 hours):
- If you burn the candle for a short time, you risk creating a partial melting bath in the wax.
- For subsequent use, we recommend a maximum burning time of 3 to 4 hours.
- Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This will keep the wick intact and ensure optimum combustion;
- Do not move the burning candle.
- Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- Before each use, carefully cut the wick so that it does not exceed 5 mm and make sure it is clean; do not leave a burning candle unattended; keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals.
1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, alpha-iso-Methylionone, Linalool, Linalyl acetate.