Cumin, Rose, Patchouli, Moss. A Floral, Spicy fragrance evoking the skin-to-skin moment, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
Here we are at last, this scented candle has propelled us under the sheets. Hints of Cumin and Rose… Beware of the highly carnal moment. They disperse, only to leave the chosen ones under the sheets. At 9:30 pm, bodies come together: one, two, three, maybe even more if sparks fly. Even so, some fantasies are better fulfilled on the sly.
All D’Orsay candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram – interlaced letters – in a modern echo to the history of the house.
|FRAGRANCE FAMILY||Floral, Spicy|
|HEAD NOTES||Pink Berries, Cumin|
|HEART NOTES||Rose, Jasmine|
|BASE NOTES||Patchouli, Amber, Moss|
How to make the most of your D’Orsay candle: – When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid (for about 4 hours):
- If you burn the candle for a short time, you risk creating a partial melting bath in the wax.
- For subsequent use, we recommend a maximum burning time of 3 to 4 hours.
- Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This will keep the wick intact and ensure optimum combustion;
- Do not move the burning candle.
- Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- Before each use, carefully cut the wick so that it does not exceed 5 mm and make sure it is clean; do not leave a burning candle unattended; keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals.
1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, alpha-iso-Methylionone, 3,7-Dimethyl-1,6-nonadien-3-ol, d-Limonene, Methyl atrarate, 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone, omega-Pentadecalactone, Guaiac wood oil, Guaiyl acetate.