A woody, green scent evoking a meeting at the top of the mountain, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY. Incense, Rockrose, Balsam Fir, Woody, Green.
With this scented candle, our thoughts melt on pine needles, time stretches its flight on a cloud of incense.
We start tiny at the foot of a large Cypress, we stretch towards nirvana, we become giants…
The Cheshire cat smiles at the Caterpillar and its wormwood volutes.
The time that the magic makes its effect, we will be at midnight, at the top.
All D’Orsay candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram – interlaced letters – in a modern echo to the history of the house.
|FRAGRANCE FAMILY||Woody, Green|
|HEAD NOTES||Siberian Pine, Incense, Grapefruit|
|HEART NOTES||Galbanum, Thyme, Cistus, Cardamom, Mugwort|
|BASE NOTES||Fir Balsam, Birch, Cedar|
How to make the most of your D’Orsay candle: – When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid (for about 4 hours):
- If you burn the candle for a short time, you risk creating a partial melting bath in the wax.
- For subsequent use, we recommend a maximum burning time of 3 to 4 hours.
- Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This will keep the wick intact and ensure optimum combustion;
- Do not move the burning candle.
- Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- Before each use, carefully cut the wick so that it does not exceed 5 mm and make sure it is clean; do not leave a burning candle unattended; keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals.
Cedrol methyl ether, Methyl atrarate, 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2- naphthalenyl)ethanone, alpha-Pinene, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, 2-Methylundecanal.