The Luxury of Light and Air. Finely scented candles, Noble perfumes and other home perfumesystems turn the most modest of rooms into an elegant salon. It is a mere breaththat effuses from the flame of a finely scented candle, so delicate that no onetalks of a smell. One whispers only of an atmosphere. Nothing decorates a roommore discreetly than a scent. Each room becomes an experience and creates aparticular mood. Nothing makes a room more familiar and comfortable as a scent.
Aesop Hair and Body care staples to help revive weary travelers at journey’s end and beyond, providi..
This selection of Aesop classics will help you maintain an impeccable presence during transit, and s..
An aromatic botanical bathroom deodoriser to combat the malodorous. ..
Distinctively flavoured toothpaste to effectively clean teeth and gums. A fluoride-free formulatio..
La Sélection Florale is a presentation box of three floral iconic scents: Blanche, La Tulipe and R..
La Sélection Nomade is a presentation box of three BYREDO iconic scents: Bal d'Afrique, Blanche an..
Byredo presents an exciting new collector’s edition of its iconic Bibliothèque scent, reinvented in ..
Byredo's 'Bibliothèque' candle is crafted with top notes of Peach and Plum, interspersed with Viol..
- Leather and Tobacco - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once t..
- Moroccan Mint Tea - A gust of freedom blowing from the Mascara coast and the mountains picks up on..
- Mediterranean Aromas - In its aromatic citrus garden, the sunny Cyrnos villa welcomed the fla..
- Leather and Tobacco - In a hotel of Havana, under the fixed sun of the Revolution : the fierc..
- Splendour of Indian Jasmine - The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a f..
- Spice Rose and Honey Tobacco - Through the maze of Constantinople, under the ceilings of a hi..
- Hint of Citrus from Calabria - Brought back from Indochina in 1828, the mandarin-tree has sin..
- Sensuality of Sandalwood - When Englishman Edward Foxhall discovered sandalwood on the Isle o..
Throughout the 20th century, the wedding cloche progressively lost its symbolic function in the home..
Under the vaulted ceiling, wax-polished bookshelves hold row upon row of leather-bound books, punc..
A tribute to the deep roots of Ireland’s literary heritage. Autograph Tree takes its name from t..
Mountain Flower is a tender tribute to Nora Barnacle, the Galwegian wife of James Joyce, whose imp..
- The irresistible freshness of a bouquet of roses with notes of currant leaves and berries. - ..
The three founders of diptyque owned a property in Normandy known as “Les Lilas”. Once they learned ..
A new addition joins our extensive home collection. Our novel car diffuser is artistic and sophistic..
Fight Inflammation!Repair Food is a concentrated and potent anti-inflammatory supplement that works ..
From The Inside Out!Dr. Barbara Sturm’s discovery of hero-ingredient Purslane combined with her goal..