Louise and Alexandre were the children of architect Alexandre- Théodore Brongniart (1739-1813), famo..
- Mediterranean Aromas - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once the n..
- Leather and Tobacco - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once t..
- Moroccan Mint Tea - A gust of freedom blowing from the Mascara coast and the mountains picks up on..
- Old Mossy Walls - The scent of ancient stone-walls, in the shade of cloisters and convents, t..
- Mediterranean Aromas - In its aromatic citrus garden, the sunny Cyrnos villa welcomed the fla..
- Leather and Tobacco - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once the ni..
- Tuberose - The secret powers of a bare flower for the love of Louis XIV, Melle de La Vallière..
- Splendour of Indian Jasmine - The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a f..
- Spice Rose and Honey Tobacco - Through the maze of Constantinople, under the ceilings of a hi..
- Hint of Citrus from Calabria - Brought back from Indochina in 1828, the mandarin-tree has sin..
- Incense - Splinters of crimson, gold and olibanum, heady and holy perfume of altar candles, l..
- Sensuality of Sandalwood - When Englishman Edward Foxhall discovered sandalwood on the Isle o..
La Promeneuse is a decorative object designed to diffuse the Cire Trudon fragrances. After placing a..
Showing 1 to 14 of 14 (1 Pages)