Louise and Alexandre were the children of architect Alexandre- Théodore Brongniart (1739-1813), famo..
Pourquoi naître esclave (Why born a slave) is the name given by sculptor and painter Jean-Baptiste C..
- Moroccan Mint Tea - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once the..
- Mediterranean Aromas - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once the n..
- Leather and Tobacco - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once t..
- Old Mossy Walls - The scent of ancient stone-walls, in the shade of cloisters and convents, t..
- Gourmand Chimney Fire - Ciel is like a hint of warmth in the heart of winter. A log-fire ligh..
- Burning Bushes - Pine, sage and hay vibrate this Napoleonic camp with accents of wild juniper..
- Tuberose - The secret powers of a bare flower for the love of Louis XIV, Melle de La Vallière..
- Splendour of Indian Jasmine - The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a f..
- Spice Rose and Honey Tobacco - Through the maze of Constantinople, under the ceilings of a hi..
- Incense - Splinters of crimson, gold and olibanum, heady and holy perfume of altar candles, l..
- Sensuality of Sandalwood - When Englishman Edward Foxhall discovered sandalwood on the Isle o..
Throughout the 20th century, the wedding cloche progressively lost its symbolic function in the home..
La Promeneuse is a decorative object designed to diffuse the Cire Trudon fragrances. After placing a..
Bruma (“solstice” in Latin) is intrinsically tied to the sun. And to royalty. An icy solstice, Bruma..
II is the alliance par excellence, the unique link that ties two beings together. II transcends and ..
The artist, living between shadow and light, is a mortal creature. Halfway between the religious and..
- Moroccan Mint Tea - A gust of freedom blowing from the Mascara coast and the mountains picks up on..
- Leather and Tobacco - At Cire Trudon, matches are an essential part of the ritual. In one crack, i..
Showing 1 to 20 of 20 (1 Pages)