Founded in the 17th century, this is one of the oldest candle and home fragrance companies in the world. The Trudon family cut their manufacturing teeth supplying the French monarchy and Napoleon (officially the coolest – and shortest – celebrity fan on the site) and continue to produce beautifully packaged, expertly perfumed artisan products for your home.
- Mediterranean Aromas - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once the n..
- Leather and Tobacco - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once t..
- Leather and Tobacco - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once the ni..
Throughout the 20th century, the wedding cloche progressively lost its symbolic function in the home..
La Promeneuse is a decorative object designed to diffuse the Cire Trudon fragrances. After placing a..
Bruma (“solstice” in Latin) is intrinsically tied to the sun. And to royalty. An icy solstice, Bruma..
II is the alliance par excellence, the unique link that ties two beings together. II transcends and ..
The artist, living between shadow and light, is a mortal creature. Halfway between the religious and..
Olim (Latin for “once”) recalls the first four registers of the old Parliament of Paris, including t..
- Moroccan Mint Tea - A gust of freedom blowing from the Mascara coast and the mountains picks up on..
- Leather and Tobacco - In a hotel of Havana, under the fixed sun of the Revolution : the fierce and..
Showing 1 to 11 of 11 (1 Pages)