Founded in the 17th century, this is one of the oldest candle and home fragrance companies in the world. The Trudon family cut their manufacturing teeth supplying the French monarchy and Napoleon (officially the coolest – and shortest – celebrity fan on the site) and continue to produce beautifully packaged, expertly perfumed artisan products for your home.
Louise and Alexandre were the children of architect Alexandre- Théodore Brongniart (1739-1813), famo..
- Moroccan Mint Tea - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once the..
- Mediterranean Aromas - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once the n..
- Leather and Tobacco - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once t..
- Old Mossy Walls - The scent of ancient stone-walls, in the shade of cloisters and convents, t..
- Gourmand Chimney Fire - Ciel is like a hint of warmth in the heart of winter. A log-fire ligh..
- Tuberose - The secret powers of a bare flower for the love of Louis XIV, Melle de La Vallière..
- Splendour of Indian Jasmine - The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a f..
- Spice Rose and Honey Tobacco - Through the maze of Constantinople, under the ceilings of a hi..
- Incense - Splinters of crimson, gold and olibanum, heady and holy perfume of altar candles, l..
La Promeneuse is a decorative object designed to diffuse the Cire Trudon fragrances. After placing a..
Bruma (“solstice” in Latin) is intrinsically tied to the sun. And to royalty. An icy solstice, Bruma..
Olim (Latin for “once”) recalls the first four registers of the old Parliament of Paris, including t..
- Leather and Tobacco - In a hotel of Havana, under the fixed sun of the Revolution : the fierce and..
- Leather and Tobacco - At Cire Trudon, matches are an essential part of the ritual. In one crack, i..
Showing 1 to 15 of 15 (1 Pages)