Founded in the 17th century, this is one of the oldest candle and home fragrance companies in the world. The Trudon family cut their manufacturing teeth supplying the French monarchy and Napoleon (officially the coolest – and shortest – celebrity fan on the site) and continue to produce beautifully packaged, expertly perfumed artisan products for your home.
- Leather and Tobacco - The scented cameo wax goes on the ceramic dish of La Promeneuse. Once t..
- Moroccan Mint Tea - A gust of freedom blowing from the Mascara coast and the mountains picks up on..
- Mediterranean Aromas - In its aromatic citrus garden, the sunny Cyrnos villa welcomed the fla..
- Leather and Tobacco - In a hotel of Havana, under the fixed sun of the Revolution : the fierc..
- Splendour of Indian Jasmine - The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a f..
- Spice Rose and Honey Tobacco - Through the maze of Constantinople, under the ceilings of a hi..
- Hint of Citrus from Calabria - Brought back from Indochina in 1828, the mandarin-tree has sin..
- Sensuality of Sandalwood - When Englishman Edward Foxhall discovered sandalwood on the Isle o..
Throughout the 20th century, the wedding cloche progressively lost its symbolic function in the home..
Bruma (“solstice” in Latin) is intrinsically tied to the sun. And to royalty. An icy solstice, Bruma..
II is the alliance par excellence, the unique link that ties two beings together. II transcends and ..
Extremely feminine, bathed in light and freshness. The young, white flowers are blended with sensual..
The artist, living between shadow and light, is a mortal creature. Halfway between the religious and..
Olim (Latin for “once”) recalls the first four registers of the old Parliament of Paris, including t..
Showing 1 to 14 of 14 (1 Pages)